WOOD News

 

Norovirus May be to Blame for GR Restaurant Sicknesses

Norovirus May be to Blame for GR Restaurant Sicknesses

Kent County's Health Department believes it might have been a norovirus that made a dozen people sick at Grand Rapids restaurant over the weekend.

But the investigators are not ready to blame any worker at the Beltline Bar, saying the germ could have easily come from a customer as well.

The Health Department told the bar to be sure to disinfect everything.

 

More Articles